Grand Place is a 50,000 square foot exhibition hall. Constructed after World War II, it stands on the site where the Ford Motor Company has its exhibition during the Texas Centennial Exhibition in 1936.
The building has recently been upgraded with new paint, new doors, and restroom renovations. The Grand Place is located near Leonhardt Lagoon and parallel to the Tower Building. Guests can park at Gate 5 and walk up Grand Avenue to the front entrance. Today Grand Place is a popular location for markets, warehouse sales, and car shows.
Exhibitions, Fairs, Parties, Seminars, Markets, Tradeshows, Conferences, Antique Shows
Exhibit Hall with Columns, Heat/Air, New Doors, New Paint, New Restroom Renovations
- 50,000 sq. ft.
- 12' to Ceiling
- Reception - 3,000
- Theater Style - N/A
- Bathroom Stalls - 19M, 24W
- 8' X 10' Booth s- 225
- 10' X 10' Booths - 180
- Banquet 60' - 2,500