Drive-In at Fair Park
Drive-In at Fair Park
EDM DJ Subtronics will be joined by HE$H, Al Ross, Level Up, and Ace Aura on October 16 at Fair Park*.
*Overnight parking is prohibited. Cars left overnight may be towed at the owner's expense.
Are there any age restrictions?
- The event is all ages, Drivers must be of legal driving age with a valid ID.
Can I get out of my car?
- Yes, but you must stay within the confines of your space allocated to your vehicle as much as possible. You may lay in the bed of your truck or in the back of a van. You can stand next to your car, but MUST stay in your designated square of space with your party. If you are outside of the vehicle you must wear your mask at all times. Your allocated space will be on the passenger side of the vehicle.
Are masks required?
- Face masks are required anytime you are outside of your vehicle and in all public areas such as the food trucks or restrooms.
What do I do, if I need to visit the restroom?
- The bathrooms will be open, with plenty of hand soap and sanitizer available in each. 6’ of social distancing at all times. Please be responsible with following the spacing guidelines when and where available, and of your best discretion in any places where you may not see any markers.
What do I do, if I want to purchase concessions or merchandise?
- Merchandise & concession stands will be open. There will be markers on the floor to help with the 6’ of social distancing leading up to both that everyone is expected to abide by. Please be responsible with following the spacing guidelines when and where available, and please use your best discretion in any places where you may not see any markers.
How do tickets work per car, person, and dedicated space?
- A single car pass ticket includes entry for the driver and vehicle. All passengers need to have a passenger ticket in addition to the driver (minimum of 2 people). Up to 6 people per vehicle (maximum). There must be a legal seat and seat belt for every passenger inside the car. No parking available for oversized vehicles (i.e. large vans, buses, etc.).
Can we purchase the extra tickets when we arrive, and for a full car at the gate?
- Since we are operating at a limited capacity, we expect this event to sell out. It is STRONGLY encouraged to purchase your vehicle pass and extra passenger tickets in advance to ease and quicken entry into the venue, and to help limit any unnecessary points of contact. Please follow the directional signage upon entry. Again, we recommend you make plans before you arrive and purchase online.
What ticket types are available?
- The rows closest to the front of the stage will be sold as VIP. Driver/Car passes Tier 1 will be behind VIP. All other passes will be behind those. Passenger tickets can be passengers in any parking pass/driver pass type.
Is there re-entry?
- There is no re-entry.
How does sound work?
- We will have a full PA system in place for this show so plan on rolling down your windows to enjoy the show. You will be allowed to place chairs in front of or on the passenger side of your car as long as you do not exceed the designated area assigned to your car. Masks are required whenever you are outside of your personal vehicle space. No exceptions.
What time should we arrive?
- We suggest everyone arrive before doors and allow enough time to get situated in your spot before the show begins. Doors at 6:00PM Each section will be parked in order of arrival by ticket type, so we recommend arriving early.
Can we bring food?
- No - We will have food trucks on-site offering food and beverages for purchase.
What steps are being taken to enforce social distancing, & safe dancing?
- If you need to leave your car, masks are required. At arrival, you will be required to show all persons have a mask to enter the event. Anyone not following this rule will be asked to put on a mask or leave the venue.
- Your entire party is required and expected to responsibly stay in your dedicated space for your car and party, unless visiting an approved area where distancing must and will be enforced; 6-foot social distancing is required at all times.
- The Governor’s Executive Order 29 requiring masks is in effect, we will have a zero tolerance policy on this.
- All staff will be submitted to a temperature check upon arrival, a pre-shift health screening, and will be required to wear masks.
- All event staff will be provided and required to wear PPP including masks and gloves.
Are Flow toys allowed?
- Flow toys are not allowed.
What forms of payment do we accept?
- Only Credit Card payments will be accepted for tickets and at the food trucks.
What if it rains?
- The show is rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, messaging will be broadcast on video screens throughout the venue and on our social media platforms.
Can I bring my dog?
- No, unless it is a service animal, no dogs or other pets will be permitted into the event.
Fair Park COVID-19 Alert
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests not attend this event:
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough and shortness of breath);
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours (without use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared;
- Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days; and
- Guests who have traveled internationally in the past 14 days.
Directions to Lot 8
The event is located in Lot 8 at Fair Park. Please enter Fair Park through Gate 5, located at the intersection of Robert B Cullum Boulevard and Grand Avenue, turn right onto 2nd Avenue and then follow the event signage to the drive-in event.