Drive-In at Fair Park
Drive-In at Fair Park
Mt. Joy will be live at the drive-in at Fair Park for a special performance on Thursday, October 29!
Alcoholic beverages will not be available for sale at this event. If you are of the legal drinking age of 21 years or older, on the day of the event, you may bring and consume alcohol. If you bring alcohol, there will be a $20 cooler fee collected via cash and credit card upon entry.
When Mt. Joy (singer/guitarist Matt Quinn, guitarist Sam Cooper, bassist Michael Byrnes, drummer Sotiris Eliopoulos, and keyboardist Jackie Miclau) came together to record their sophomore album Rearrange Us, the band was in rough shape — adrift in a miasma of situational and romantic agony, digging themselves out of relationships that had soured in the harsh light of a life permanently spent in a van somewhere between Stockton and Peoria.
Not that Mt. Joy wasn’t grateful for the opportunity to live out even the most wayward chapters of the archetypical rock-and-roll narrative. The band’s 2018 Dualtone Records debut was nothing short of life-changing.
- Masks required AT ALL TIMES!
- Guests must stay in allotted areas with their cars
- Guests can only leave their area to use the bathrooms
- Antibacterial wash stations at the venue
- Cleaning staff scheduled to clean restrooms every 15 minutes
Fair Park COVID-19 Alert
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests not attend this event:
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough and shortness of breath);
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours (without use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared;
- Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days; and
- Guests who have traveled internationally in the past 14 days.
Directions to Lot 8
The event is located in Lot 8 at Fair Park. Please enter Fair Park through Gate 5, located at the intersection of Robert B Cullum Boulevard and Grand Avenue, turn right onto 2nd Avenue and then follow the event signage to the drive-in event.