- July 5 | Sunday at 9:00AM 9:00 AM Buy Tickets
- July 8 | Wednesday at 9:00AM 9:00 AM Buy Tickets
- July 9 | Thursday at 9:00AM 9:00 AM Buy Tickets
- July 10 | Friday at 9:00AM 9:00 AM Buy Tickets
- July 11 | Saturday at 9:00AM 9:00 AM Buy Tickets
- July 12 | Sunday at 9:00AM 9:00 AM Buy Tickets
Currently touring as a Drive-Thru only: the largest and most realistic dinosaur exhibition in North America!
Now with new animatronic water dwellers, Jurassic Quest* is the only dinosaur event that has up to 100, true to life-sized dinosaur replicas from the very small, to the gigantic, to those found under the sea. Guests will witness their favorite dinosaurs move, roar and roam and have the chance to interact with baby dinosaurs and adolescent dinosaurs, including the T. Rex, Spinosaurus, Triceratops and many others. With the addition of Ancient Oceans, guests will also be able to “swim” with our 50 foot long, prehistoric Megalodon!
*Guests attending this event, do so at their own risk
Additional Ticket Information
June 26 - 11a - 8p
June 27 - 9a - 8p
June 28 - 9a - 8p
July 1 - 9a - 8p
July 2 - 9a - 8p
July 3 - 9a - 8p
July 4 - 9a - 8p
July 5 - 9a - 8p
July 8 - 9a - 8p
July 9 - 9a - 8p
July 10 - 9a - 8p
July 11 - 9a - 8p
July 12 - 9a - 8p
Closed on June 29-30, and July 6-7.
Guests must travel through the drive-thru in the comfort of their own vehicle, as no rentals or golf carts will be provided, and walkers are not allowed. To ensure participant safety, all guests must ride inside their vehicles. Riders in truck beds or attached trailers are not allowed. Oversized vehicles and vehicles with more than nine riders are allowed but will need to contact Customer Service, [email protected], for pricing and scheduling. A full list of Frequently Asked Questions can be found online at www.jurassicquest.com/drive-thru-faqs.
Fair Park COVID-19 Alert
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests not attend this event:
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough and shortness of breath);
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours (without use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared;
- Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days; and
- Guests who have traveled internationally in the past 14 days.
Event Cleaning Policies and Procedures (COVID-19)
Jurassic Quest will continue to take extra precautionary measures to provide a clean and safe event. Guests are to remain in vehicles and to wear masks in the event they exit the vehicle in allowed areas, including complimentary restrooms and the Dino Store. Social distancing rules will be requested of all guests and maintained by Jurassic Quest crew. They will be sanitizing equipment, dinosaurs, and workstations more frequently and thoroughly throughout the entirety of the event. Our employees will be applying hand sanitizer and washing their hands regularly throughout each day, in addition to wearing masks. Guest safety and enjoyment is our top priority.
Drive-Thru Directions and Rules
The event is located in Lots 10 and 11 at Fair Park. Please will enter Fair Park through Gate 5, located at the intersection of Robert B Cullum Boulevard and Grand Avenue, turn right onto 2nd Avenue and then follow the event signage to the exhibit. Here are the rules when visiting the exhibit:
- Please keep doors closed and stay in your vehicle
- Speed limit is 5 mph
- Touching of the dinosaurs is strictly prohibited
- No smoking on the premises