Christmas in the Park
Christmas in the Park
The 2020 Dallas Christmas in the Park event is a drive-thru/curbside event taking place at the Automobile Building at Fair Park.
Pre-registration is required. Non-registered guests will be turned away due to limited resources. All attendees must be in a vehicle. No walk-ups are allowed.
Registered guests will enter at Gate 6 at their assigned times on their zone pass and park in their designated lots. Please see the "Know Before You Go" section below for more details.
Know Before You Go
- Must be pre-registered. Due to limited resources, we cannot accommodate non registered guests this year
- Due to Covid-19 safety, we are not able to accommodate walk-ups this year
- Must bring your zone pass that you received at ticket pick up. Without this, you will be turned away.
- Please enter at Gate 6 and follow all instructions from staff and have your zone pass ready. Gate 6 will not open till 6a, so please do not arrive earlier
- Gifts will be placed in your trunk so please have it cleared. If your trunk is not able to open, items will be placed on your car and you can pull off to a safe area to place them inside your car after you have gone through the pick-up area.
- Restrooms will be available in the parking lots while you wait. None will be available on the route.
- Please arrive with a full tank of gas.
Make sure you bring a snack pack, water, blankets, warm coats, and those that need medication (if needed) anything you may need to make your wait more comfortable. You must remain in your vehicles during the drive-thru. Make sure you have a full tank of gas for the day. Your trunk must be clear in order to receive your gifts (please note if your trunk will not open you will be moved to an area once you received your gifts so you can place in your car yourself).
There will be restrooms located in the parking lots for guests. There will NOT be any available restrooms along the route.
Please have your zone pass ready before you enter Gate 6.
Fair Park COVID-19 Alert
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests not attend this event:
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough and shortness of breath);
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours (without use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared;
- Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days; and
- Guests who have traveled internationally in the past 14 days.